A bit about us:
Bluestone’s mission is to be Australia’s most successful non-bank lender in Australia & New Zealand. We’re not just a company, we’re a community! Our values reflect how we think, act, and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we Make It Happen, Think Different, Own It Like A Boss, Tell It As It Is, and are Better Together. This is to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
About the role:
As our Senior Business Analyst, you’ll be the Sherlock Holmes of our Tech team. You’ll gather stakeholder requirements (emerging with pearls of strategic wisdom) and turn them into user stories. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you’ll ensure efficient and effective delivery within an Agile framework.
More about you:
Are process maps and workflows your playground, and process analysis your jam? Do you have a knack for building strong working relationships? If you’re a Senior Business Analyst with oodles of personality and a penchant for turning the mundane into the extraordinary, then this may just be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Channel your inner storyteller: Conduct requirement workshops and transcribe into high and detailed requirements, translating them into functional user stories.
- Crystal ball gazing: Mapping business processes and workflows and unearth hidden opportunities that spell success.
- Jedi collaboration skills: Work your magic with teams across departments.
- Innovation engine: Process analysis and user guide documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Relationship Building Maverick: You have a proven ability to build strong working relationships across a broad stakeholder group.
- Strategic Guru: You have good knowledge of requirement-gathering techniques.
- Tech Whisperer: You have sound knowledge of end-to-end project delivery methodologies.
- Personality Extraordinaire: Your unique personality is your superpower; you bring energy, enthusiasm, and a dash of quirkiness to everything you do.
- Experience Maestro: You’ve been a Business Analyst for at least 3 years, and have experience within the Finance and/or Insurance industries.
What’s in it for you?
Our most important asset is our people. It’s as simple as that. We’re committed to investing in our employees. We’re big supporters of wellness initiatives, like monthly massages,
fresh fruit delivered daily, and healthy breakfast options. Other benefits include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Recognition program and bonus’
- Hybrid working model & flexible hours
- State-of-the-art offices with Ping Pong table
- End-of-trip facilities for when you are in the office
- Flexible leave, study leave, and a volunteer day
Interested? Send us your CV, and a quirky cover letter that showcases your personality. Show us why you’re the Senior Business Analyst our dreams are made of and one of our recruiters will give you a call!
Bluestone is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful workplace for all employees. Differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds and encourage applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, and individuals who may identify as LGBTIQ, with a disability, a culturally diverse background, and people of all ages.