A bit about us:
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property. We place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. We live by our values namely, tell it as it is, make it happen, think different, own it like a boss, and better together whilst ensuring inclusive leadership. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly engaged and dynamic leader to manage the BAU for the Originations Support Team. This role will suit an experienced candidate who can identify continuous improvement opportunities by challenging processes. Your ability to manage multiple objectives at once and a passion for delivering outcomes to customers are critical for success.
More about you:
As an ideal candidate for the position of BAU Manager for the Originations Support Team, you possess a unique set of skills and qualities that make you the perfect fit for this dynamic leadership role. Your experience and expertise will be crucial in driving continuous improvement, challenging existing processes, and delivering exceptional outcomes to our valued customers.
Day to day will look something like this:
- Supporting the Senior Lending Manager, coaching, and managing a team of Loan Coordinators to achieve key business objectives
- Ensure that the team runs efficiently while adhering to SLA and risk management control requirements.
- Document and monitor process adherence and compliance
- Strong focus on ensuring Risk and Compliance goals and Business Values are being met and exceeded
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for distribution to management, reporting on operational metrics and business drivers
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day operational KPIs and process adherence
- Proactively monitoring work queues and identifying potential service concerns before they occur
- Staff engagement – maintain a high team engagement through social activities and by building relationships.
- Staff Development planning and coaching – ensure staff development plans are in place and are being worked through, ongoing training, Reporting, Cross skilling across teams
- Process enhancements and documentation – to look into our current processes to identify efficiencies and improvements
The ideal candidate will:
- Must have 2+ years mortgage and leadership experience.
- Proficient in the English language and comprehension – both verbal and written
- Amenable to shifting schedules as needed by the business and reliable
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn, dependable, with proficient attention to detail. Courteous, with strong customer service orientation.
- Must possess procedure driven judgement to find the best solution to an issue,
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Sound understanding of relevant legislative requirements.
- Ability to work in a team and often within tight deadlines.
- Experience in providing coaching, feedback to staff and training to staff
- Ability to build strong Stakeholder Engagement
- Strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
- Experience with Key Risk Control management
What makes us a great place to work?
Our most important asset is our people. It’s as simple as that. That’s why we’re committed to investing in our employees. We’re big supporters of wellness initiatives, like monthly massages, fresh fruit delivered daily, and healthy breakfast options.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible work options, including work from home
- Work from Home subsidies, plus all the tech you need
- Lots of social events to get involved in
- State of the art offices in the city
- Career & development opportunities
- Volunteer day leave
- HMO Coverage & Group Life & Accident Insurance on Day 1
- HMO Coverage for two dependents from six months
- Study Assistance & Wellness program
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply for a role with us and we will give your application the attention it deserves! You will hear from us no matter the outcome of your application. If you are a good match, one of our recruiters will give you a call.
Bluestone is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful workplace for all employees. Differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds and encourage applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, and individuals who may identify as LGBTIQ, with disability, a culturally diverse background, and people of all ages.