Bluestone quarterly lending and property market snapshot: February 2022
The next edition of the Bluestone quarterly lending and property market snapshot is here! Read the latest insights into the NZ lending and property markets, brought to you by Bluestone consultant economist Cameron Bagrie.
Here are some of the highlights from this edition:
- The Bluestone property cycle indicator shows regions moving from strength to moderation
- Non-banks’ share of new loan commitments is increasing
- Inflation is rising, which is not friendly to growth
- Home lending growth continues to relax
- Household net worth is estimated to have gone up by almost $500 billion in a year.
Keen to know more? Read the full report here.