We're here to help
We understand that financial hardship can be distressing for our customers, and want to assure you that we are here to assist you, free of judgement. If you are experiencing difficulty, we encourage you to reach out as soon as you can. The sooner you speak to us, the sooner we can help - and the more options may be available to you.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, we have a range of options available to support you. Simply fill out the form and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be in touch.
SIMPLY FULL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH
How Bluestone can help
Some of these options include:
- Accessing any funds you have built up in your redraw facility to cover payments
- Payment arrangements, whereby we can spread upcoming repayments over future months to cover a short term cash flow issue
- Partial payments, whereby you temporarily pay a lower amount on your home loan
- Repayment holiday, whereby we will suspend your repayments for a period of time
- As a last resort, if you decide to sell your property, we can offer a range of options to help with this process too, which could include suspended payments for 3 months for eligible customers
A Bluestone hardship team member will be able to discuss the above options and your personal situation with you, and make an assessment based on information you have provided. Once a hardship arrangement is in place, we may conduct reviews during the assistance period.
If you would like to discuss the options available to you, please fill in the form above.